User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Member Interview

    Why not? :)

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    -_- Granted but now I want REVENGE!! I wish for all the Jenthuras to be put out! OWNED!

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I wish my name was Apolo Ohno

    I haven't seen much of the Olympics but I know about Apolo! He was on dancing with the stars awhile ago, I think he won too. *makes odd "getch" noise* ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    1000/10 for the link to VPM :smt003

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Haha Its awesome!! :D Thanks!

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because they are losers! Why are my nails always so dirty :? ?

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Durrie, if you're still making these I would LOVE one! :D Something magical and that is like my username if you still are? Thanks so much :smt003

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: TankMan

    *blinks* Wow. *blinks again* That was amazing! I found absolutely nothing wrong with this Gabriel so I'm just gonna spazz about it ok? Ok. Good. WOE! That was some real ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "YAY RAIN!" What were you thinking when you last really needed a good song to listen to but couldn't find one?

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "...Did I hear her right? He can't die! He's Steve Irwin :( " I had been doing yardwork and was just coming inside to wash my hands when my mom ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: what's your song?

    Thanks Jenna! I can't wait to hear it :)

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I would feel SO accomplished! What were you thinking when someone randomly told you they were a homo-sexual?

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you have restrictions with school work. Why is it always fun to write something for school when you can do whatever you want?

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: what's your song?

    I'll go for it :D

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: fave book of 2009

    Mine would have to be "Fire" by Kristen Cashore or "Cybele's Gift" by Juiliet Marillier.

    Feb 18, 2010


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare