User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Heh, the first time I saw that I was like "O_O What is he-...oooh he's dancing..." xDD 9/10

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Clark caught up to her and caught her as another person shoved her. "Are you alright?" He asked.

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    xDD 10/10

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    I thought you were...just plain odd. But now, I see that you're odd and freakin halarious! ^^ Even if you did sell my soul to a demon

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    @Ninja DUDE! We call homeroom advisory in my middle school :D *remembers she doesn't go to that school anymore and starts to cry* I DON'T WANNA BE A HIGHSCHOOLER D: ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back-to-School

    Well at least you know people Evi :) Little ol' me is starting high school this year! August 31st (wee. -_-). It's the first time me and my sister will ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I have that problem too xDD There's just something about them that's sexy. I also fall in love with book characters. Faolan from The Bridei Chronicles? Mhmm ^^

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    This is going to make me look really immature, but I have the biggest crush on Zuko. *clings to you* I LOVE YOU!! xDD I don't think anyone here thinks ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Clark frowned and picked it up, uncrumpling it. His eyes narrowed and he glared at Jacob. This was ridiculous! A death threat just because she wasn't like the rest of ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He followed and sat in the seat next to her. Simply because he knew no one else. He sighed and sat back, waiting for the teacher.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He smiled and handed her the last book from the floor. "It's no problem."

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Jacob laughed. Clark frowned. "You think it's funny?" Jacob raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, what of it?" He glared at Jacob. "What's she ever done to you?" Jacob shifted. "She's a ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    Jacob stepped forward and kicked her books from her hands.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He frowned. "And who said you could do that?" Clark tensed.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Half-Blood

    He grinned. "Hey Halfie. Where do you think you're going?"

    Aug 12, 2010


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink