User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *sees Nutty, screams and clings to her* ^________^

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Yep! I hate it too And you guys know that I have two loaves of banana bread right? *offers the other to Aqua* Here Aqua, Gspy can have the other. ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    They don't, you just think they do. Why is this bread so friggin good?

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    xDDD I love this conversation! Who wants banana bread?

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I focused my anger on the hoe. Shoving it into the ground and wrenchting it upward, turning the soil over and over. It would probably be the last ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Scripts Re: deleted

    Hahaha! Oh I loved this! Thanks for posting, it made my day :D

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Good Howler :twisted: 9/10

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Mr. And Nutty! (Whiteshadow)

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Space Shuttle For Sale. Like New. $29 Mil or Best Offer.

    xDDD I want a spacescraft! Not only can we go to the YWS headquarters there (and help some EXTREMELY lost members) but we can to go PIGFARTS! *Is referring to ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Thats right girlfriend! *z snap* MMHM!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *hugs x2000* ^_^ I love free hugs!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hahaha I like em! 9/10

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but now you'll never eat again! Fires can be put out, Jenthuras aren't logically able to be put out like fires. OWN DENIED! In my world they can be! ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sure Kay! :D Gspyy can Sage and Ashton be friends ^__^

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    I'm in Aqua! :D Name: Sage Kellum Age: 25 Gender: Male Appearence: (green eyes) Personality: Acts tough. Stands for what he believes in, and will stand up to anyone who ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda