User avatar

irishfire

  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    xD WOO! *drags Gsp there* And they have cookies and breadsticks too!

    Mar 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    I think Subway's worse. I never really liked it there... How about T.G.I Friday's? :D

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I grinned slightly. "Nice to meet you Ashton!" I sighed. "I was a little too mouthy to one of my officers. They dicided to send me here to ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Yay! *clings to Mr. **

    Mar 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *wakes up from nap* WHO HAS COOKIES?!?! *chases and accidnetly gets tackled by Gsp and her butter knife** This is just like "Food Fight!" Huh Gspy? *Grabs toaster* TONIGHT! WE ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I followed the gaurds to where a big group of cilvilians stood. I waited a few moments before diciding I should at least try to make a friend ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    *opens pepsi* I'm good with this little number right har ^_^

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    So, the original word was Trucker? Yep! But it was in really fancy lettering so it looked like an "F" and I giggled because I thought it was the f ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    *shows up with more drinks* Says who?

    Mar 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *is waiting for her own bride* ^_^

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *joins group hug too*

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I spent the entire evening awake. Terrified out of my wits. I hadn't told Leeta what the letter really meant, an inncocent girl of 17 should never know ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes DT (Applications closed!)

    I'm in :D Name: Saint Shepper Age: 18 Appearence: Without the percings though... History: Lost her entire family in the process and is devasted. (Thats all I can think of ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    *slowly pulls into a hug* I love you.

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    I agree with that! Have you heard of Dane Cook? Absolute genius this man! He's the funniest person in the world to me, you have to look him up! (He ...

    Mar 1, 2010


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda