User avatar

irishfire

  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *steals back spatula and hits Grin with it* Stop making Gspy sad! :( *goes over to Gsp in corner and hugs while covering her in cheese*

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    To show emphasis! Why does time pass so quickly when I don't want it to?

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    I agree with that! Have you heard of Dane Cook? Absolute genius this man! He's the funniest person in the world to me, you have to look him up! (He ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ow! Gspy that hurt! And yeah, Gabriel this is sorta a staractionstar thing.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *slaps Gabriel with a bunt cake* Mwaha! *runs off*

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Where did I put my car keys?

    I thought my sandwich was crunchy- I mean uhhhh maybe they're in your uh uh uh FREEZER *panicked*

    Mar 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    FIGHTING?! Where?! Is there fire? *holds up spatula hopefully*

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    It already is interesting though! *hugs thread* I missed this! *throws cake at everyone*

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    Congrats Ben! :D *applauds and throws confetteh*

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Geez... Hope this doesn't happen to the YWS monkey

    I'll save you monkey!! *books flight to Russia while hiding YWS monkey*

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    Just gotta give one chocolate to make one hug you I suppose. *clings*

    Mar 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Awww I throw cheese at you Gspy! *throws cheese at Gsp and begins chasing unfortunate T.G.I. Friday's waiter with a spatula *wink* sig *wink*

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    IRISH IS HERE FOR NUTTEH! Name: Kashra Jenkins Age: 17 Power: Can control light Appearence: Personality: >weaknesses: Animals, and people she cares about as well as fire for obvious reasons, ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Scripts Re: The Late Mr. Irving

    Hey there Nephthys! I'm Irish and I shall review this for you today! ^-^ With lots of smilies cuz' you know they're fun. :3

    Mar 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *gets Gspy a tissue*

    Mar 3, 2010


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore