User avatar

irishfire

  • Art & Photography Re: Then we kissed and time stopped for a minute. (second draft)

    Its amazing and so beautiful and romantic. I hope your friend loves it, I don't see why they wouldn't! :)

    Mar 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *is still lost, eventually falls down a well* Whats going on in the SB? I'm lost there too xD

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    xDD Blink I love your picture! Shadow? Is that one of the wigs I heard you speak of before?

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I think its cool! I'll be able to proove to my grandchildren that I don't just think I'm crazy! :D

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Then we kissed and time stopped for a minute. (second draft)

    Hey Jenna! Wow! I love that picture! You're really good :D So, I'm not really all that good at critiquing art considering I have no artist ability what so ever ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Oh sure Nutty! No problem :D Is there anyone who can control light?

    Mar 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *tries to go to the Storybook but is dizzy from Grin's slapping with cheese and eventually gets herself hopelessly lost*

    Mar 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Yay! Multiple people hugging!

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    Jenna, I'm not sure how accurate I am with this, but I've read your blog a few times already and I think I have a pretty good sense of you. ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    So, Jennafinna sorta inspired me with this, and I want to know what you guys think your theme songs are and show me song lyrics! And if you like, and ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    Haha I'm excited for this Ben! Good idea :D

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I'll join! :D Name: Cannia Brooke Personality: Bright and peppy as well as witty and cleverrr Person you're acting as: Sidekick! Appearence: Up for love: Of course! Bit of history: ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    ^_^ *hugs Gspy*

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    xDD I love that one! "I DID MY BEST! I DID MY BEST!"

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, The Simple Things In Life : )

    I absolutely adore this picture! I love the color you used for the leaf against the rocks and wow, its just amazing! How did you get that affect? It really ...

    Mar 5, 2010


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey