User avatar

irishfire

  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    ^_^ Yay! So, I'm lost again, whats going on?

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    Saint Shepper Saint looked at all the people. It had been so long that she'd seen so many! She heard the call for names and looked at the man who'd ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    (LOST Whats going on?)

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    WEEEEEE!

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you get into deep discussions with your dad about health care and hernias... xDD

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Cannia Brooke/ Sidekick Brooks Cannia grinned at her. "Brooks. Annabell Brooks." I shook her hand, and turned to the woman who had told Bond to take me down, she didn't ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random haiku

    That just made my day :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Please!!! ^______^

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    O__o starting yet...no?..ok...starting yet? (btw I fixed my post and heres the brother if its ok) Name: Kendall Jenkins Age: 17 Power: Can control shadow Appearence: Personality: >Animals, and people ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eidolon's Chains

    I'm in! Name: Chashina Age: 20 Apprerance: Is wearing: (without the necklace) Alliance: Black Mages Character background: Has been in the Black Mages all her life and feels they are ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Cannia Brooke/Sidekick Brooks I sighed. This director obviously hadn't had breakfast either. "What do you mean we're on our own?" I called out. "YOU HEARD ME BLONDIE!" A yell came. ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    *is proud to be the 3rd poster instead of the 12th* Saint Shepper Saint dug her way through the ashes, her chest heaving from the labor of it all. Her ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes DT (Applications closed!)

    *runs around in a circle, arms flailing* SPWEEEEEEEEE!

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    I hope I got this right *really needs to check this more* Sage Kellum I heard the calls for pairing and looked to the guy, musing if I want him ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *gets hit the face by a rope* How did that get down here? ASHTON IS MINE! I mean uhh...Can me and Gspy's character stay together?

    Mar 8, 2010


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27