-
Re: Match Maker
Twilightzoner85 and Bolt
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Haha sure, once Fee responds I'll have her notice.
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth DT.
Oh totally! xD Me and my sister play it a special way though, it makes it so much more fun :lol:
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Wait Pudin is the girl you're talking to Keshra? Keshra Jenkins I walked toward the girl, shocked. "Who are you?" I asked her quietly. She looked aprehensive. I sighed. "I'm ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Paleontologists: Our View of Dinosaurs is Wrong
I'm so confused xD
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Drunk Mom Runs Through School With Sword
When I saw the title of this I kinda giggled. I can just see some dishelved woman run through a school swinging a sword around and babbling about who knows ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes
Saint Shepper Saint looked over at the man. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?" He grinned. "Anton." She nodded. "Oh nice to meet you! And yeah, it is. I've ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth DT.
Awww the random was AWESOME though!! Its what makes us true YWSers, being serious when it comes to writing and then once the critque is done BAM! Someone starts randomly ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Sage Kellum I saw Ashton fall to the floor and I dropped my cup and ran for the door. Behind me, I heard gaurds boots clomping behind me, I pushed ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
God, I am so sorry, I'm having a ton of trouble following this. I'll just throw in my character, and can someone help me get her into something? Thanks! Kashra ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes
Saint Shepper Saint nodded at the guy who was apprently Alec. "I agree with you," she looked to the group, "we should find shelter, and figure everything out in the ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Ooo I like it! 9/10
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Whats lot 7?
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
fluffy and tasted like an egg. She...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
I don't really see a place for my chars...
Mar 10, 2010
