User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Course! Will you review something of mine?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I felt my jaw, feeling the stinging pain of the guy's punch. He had some issues, and he'd done a bad thing, he'd made me mad. The employees ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    xDD I know, I wasn't saying question, I didn't know the answer to yours so I just guessed the letter "Q" And yes, I'm talking to her on the phone ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhhh Q? Pi day is March 14, since Pi is 3.14 and thats Mar- you get it. My school celebrates it, and we did today and we got to "pie" ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I watched them for awhile, not sure if I should say anything or not. Suddenly I blinked. "Kendall!" The person standing next to me looked at me. "Bless ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum I woke up with a start, and immideatly groaned at the soreness of my body. I turned over and quickly shut my eyes, the room was way too ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because it has rules and things like that. I agree with you on the pie issue *has an entire pie in the fridge* It hurts. Why is Pi day SO ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I like just forgot his name xD DANG IT Btw I must *tacklehugs* you for reviving this thing! Why is pie so awesome?

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I'll make it a third! NUTTEH! And Aspiring, for answering MY questions and having an interesting history discussion with me lol And GSPY!!! For being just totally awesomeful! Why did ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Oooh I love the colors! 9/10

    Mar 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    PING to farther than that because I just own like that and you know I do so stop giving me that look and trying to stab me with a needle ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ranger est pretteh! *hugs*

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I'll make it a third! NUTTEH! And Aspiring, for answering MY questions and having an interesting history discussion with me lol And GSPY!!! For being just totally awesomeful!

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I grin. "New Girl has a name, Keshra remember?" I didn't think anyone heard me so I just shrugged. Date night huh? Sounded interesting enough. "Can I come?" ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    It looks cool but whats it from? 8/10

    Mar 11, 2010


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak