User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because they aren't as committed as some. *points to you* Why do others not see the beauty I see in music?

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins I nodded. "Ok I'm imagining me and my sister in a fist fight." She frowned. "What?" I shrugged. "It would be an epic disaster! My sister doesn't stand ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Blade of Fortriu - Juiliet Marrillier What about you?

    Mar 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Lol, well I don't think so but hey they could. I don't control them. btw Ping!

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    MinisterOfHighHopes - For being a partener in crime in Non-Fiction Captain.Classy - First friend AquaMarine - Helped me get used to YWS Juniper - Best person ever. Vanadis - For ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Thats beautiful Gabriel. Because some of us think it'll lessen pain, or free them from something. Why can one have such low self confidence?

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra Jenkins I sighed as we drove toward the lot. I'd convinced him, but he still didn't seem to like me. "So, you're name is Daemyn right?" He nodded. I ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Uhh you have to exert more energy to get off the ground? Why is it so beautiful when it rains?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    My character's physical appearence changes, (he can morph into animals) and so does Gspy's even if its only his eyes.

    Mar 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Ooo I like that idea ^ What happened to our beautiful game though?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I think so, I liked it the way it was but its your story dude. Why does dancing make you so sore?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Hm... I liked it the way it was but sure. Do you like my work?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins I stared at the girl, eyebrows raised, hoping she had, because I was about to flip. She frowned. "Uhh no, whos your sister?" I sighed, "Keshra? Blond hair? ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Haha sure Btw reviewed it. AWESOME! Will you click this link and review? Its an old story but hey I love it ^^

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hunting Death (From Twilight Parody)

    Wooow! *applauds* That was fantastic! Seriously amazing job here Gabriel! Ok so, I loved this. Your description was beautiful and plot was very unique and well thought out. If you ...

    Mar 13, 2010


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster