-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
1000/10 I LOVE that line! Voldemort and Qurriel! ♥
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish looked at Elinor and nodded, gasping for breath. "This place is going crazy without Nate!" Elinor nodded and clicked "Submit" before turning back to her. "We need to ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Suddenly, Gsp disappeared and irish landed in the mist of a what looked like a fight. Irish fought her way out and looked around. "Crap." Irish groaned. Fanfics. This ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I LOVE that song! ♥ 100/10
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Kendall Jenkins I stood up with her and looked at the sky. Night was falling fast. I sighed. "We might as well start heading back to my tent." Amber blinked ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
Irish Irish opened her storybook, diciding to try to figure out what was going on. Suddenly, someone rammed into her. "Nate's dead!" The person flailed at her before running away. ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
The lenses are trying to save your eyes. Why does my dog love to attack me whenever I eat apples?
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Don't ask me that question...I'm failing math. Why can I not understand math?
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
*runs by and steals the clover* Don't make a leperchaun mad Gabriel. You've learned that lesson before... :evil: I nominate Nate for obviously awesomesauce reasons.
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Blue tide pride baby! Nutty, I've said this before in my head and I'll say it again out loud. You are so amazingly pretty! I'm jealous *envy*
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Nothing! Nothing what so ever! I tattle on Cheesy, Gsp, Gabriel, Snoink, and Firearris for making me exceedingly happy these past couple of days :D
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
:lol: Thats much better Gspy, thank you! *throws chocolate pudding at Gspy, then sticks candle on her head* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth DT.
Irish, I love you! I was hoping that wouldn't die out! :) Pong. Lots of things pong. Like the younger brother's feet. I digress. I love you too! For reviving ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)
I have to join! I'll be ME! Name: Irish (or whatever nicknames you guys have for me) Age: 14 Personality: Spazzy, stupid sometimes, quick thinking, funny, loud, stupid sometimes, stupid ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Kendall Jenkins I shook my head. "No, no. I believe you, I'm just impressed." She looked at me, eyebrows raised. "You are?" I nodded. "I've never met anyone who can ...
Mar 14, 2010
