User avatar

irishfire

  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Irish Irish saw Dreamy walking away and quickly followed. "Don't leave me!" She called, catching up with her. "I don't want to be alone in all this stuff." Dreamy shrugged. ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Back Yard

    Hey Mr., Uhhh 1) I'm totally jealous of your yard. 2) I'm jealous of your picture taking skills and uhh 3) I'm totally jealous of your yard. Can I come ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    I'm a total freak too, I'm saving up to buy one of their t-shirts if not two of their t-shirts ^_^ I love it so much!

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I have no idea, lol but me and my dad and my sister have a joke about that. Would you like to hear the joke?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Its pizza do you have to ask? Why do I love popcorn so much?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Irish Irish kept running until she slammed into someone, knocking both of them over. "I'm so sorry, I-" she saw who it was and beamed clinging to them. "DREAMY!" She ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hundred Acre Wars: a Storybook.

    You should post this in Storybooks my friend.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I'm very lost as to what thats supposed to be so... 7/10

    Mar 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Yes!! There is! "Very Potter Musical" Your ticket is here:

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Sage Kellum Suddenly soldier burst into the room, I jumped and found myself growling at them. Growling...? I shook my head and sat back down. One of the guards came ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Ok... Irish Irish woke up. Everyone was gone. She frowned. "Crap." She stood up and began wandering around. Suddenly, her phone vibrated, she slipped it out of her pocket, text ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    I do too! BEST musical ever! :D

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    ** I'm really lost! Help me!**

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I don't get it lol but it sounds funny. 8/10

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Irish Irish led Elinor, Pudin, and Lauren to her profile. She sighed and sat down near her portoflio, stroking the scripts and stories gently. "So what are we going to ...

    Mar 15, 2010


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro