-
Re: Rename The User Above You
Fluffeh.
Sep 5, 2010 -
Re: Ichthus Festival 2010
S-s-s-skillet? Can...Can I uh... possibly stow away in your pocket? I love love LOVE the pictures by the way :D The one with the drummer's face is halarious! I loff ...
Sep 5, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
That you have awesome avatars ^^ xD Yes, but only about a quarter. And yush, I do ^^
Sep 5, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
Rain xD
Sep 4, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for a cute avatar!
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
Purple. Don't ask me why. I don't know why.
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Obsessersister ;)
Aug 28, 2010 -
Re: Half-Blood
He nodded. "Where are you headed?"
Aug 28, 2010 -
Re: What's your personality type?
Here's mine: ESFJ Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Intereste
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
When I was little, I used to bite my toenails and because I did it so often, I'm really good at touching my foot to my head.
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Therapy. You know, for your Anger management !! *bursts out laughing*
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
HopelessRomantic Only because of your avvie. :D xD You got me down pact man. Cashmere.
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Sparkles.
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Me chewing on my very crunchy pretzel.
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: Novel Dreams
I have never written a novel about a dream, mine are too random. But once, for a contest, I did write a short story on a dream I had and ...
Aug 23, 2010
