User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    That IS weird... And you have no idea how fun this thread is for me ^_^ My favoite hottie: I just adore Mark Ballas :3 and Nutteh, lol remember that ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins Amber had been in there awhile, and I was starting to get nervous. "Amber?" I called. Nothing. I frowned and looked at Keshra. "Keshra, you can take yours ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    "*stare*...*stare*...*drool*...*stare*...*run away*" xD I'm weak. What would you do if a plane crashed right in front of you?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    xDD I think my all-time favortie Harry Potter jokes come from those two things, of course I've heard a lot but the musical and Puppet Pals just take the cake!

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    What'd I do? O__o I would start singing and pick up the fox and book it. I've always loved foxes, them and wolfves but I can't carry a wolf too ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would walk up to the dude and be like "*slap* Did you really do *INSERT AWFUL THINGY HERE*!?!? No? Oh... ok ...*slap*" What would you do?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins I took a deep breath and outsretched my arms, slowing my breathing. Suddenly, all around me, the shadows of the flames crept up around Amber. "Amber," I called ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Hamlet for children

    xDDD I love this. This is halarious :lol:

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Basically today. Not too hot, not too cold and windy :) Whats your perfect day?

    Mar 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    xD Yep! "I found the source of the mysterious ticking! Its a pipe bomb!" "Yaaaay!" -boom-

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    xD I don't think they do :lol: *feels proud*

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Irish Irish laughed, getting more into the song. A team they were. A perfect one bonded with the love of Harry Potter musical parodys in a beautiful fashion. "I'm sick ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Pretty AWESOME! You?

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Silent! You don't ruin it! You're cute- I mean uhhh Nice pic :oops:

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Joke: Saint P: HA! I got rid of the snakes for you! People: What are snakes? Saint P: See? Thats how good I am. People: *flailing* WE MUST HONOR YOU! ...

    Mar 17, 2010


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star