User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    This man is amazing:

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would stop and think. "Wow, I really need to stop drinking soda..." What would I do if someone told me that they killed my family?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I don't recall giving you a necklace Nutteh...but then again I'm old xD I'm wearing my pajamas too! Blue, patriots superbowl champions shirt from superbowl XXXVIII, black flannel pants that ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    You must've eaten something bad. Do you feel any better?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I don't know what it is... lol Do you like milk?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    We're not spamming it, we're waiting the 15 minute thingy. We don't really have a choice too. Plus, this is what the forum is for. Asking random questions. Why does ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    No question!! Who am I?

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Sprint after them, grab my wallet, step-stool kick their head, and walk away. Whats my worst fear? :shock:

    Mar 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Ooo YES! And to keep the quotes going I have to do one from Very Potter Musical, its knawking at me! "DRACO! KILL HIM!" "..I .. I don't think I ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Kendall Jenkins I poked my head into the room Amber was sleeping in, she looked up at me. I grinned. "Boo." She raised an eyebrow but grinned. "Don't scare me, ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would cry, then laugh because I would be the worse person you could draft, and then cry more. What would you do if someone randomly kissed you and then ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would be like "What year were you born in? OOO! ARE YOU FROM MEDIVAL TIMES?!" Then I would bug it about its past life. What would you say if ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    *GASP* I tattle on Nutteh and Gabriel and uhh uhh uhh my dog tuxie (this is his nun costume :3 )thats my sister holding him by the way not me.

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I would swear, and then cry, and then swear some more and then get thawked by my mom cuz I'm swearing. xD What would you do?

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Oh wow! That must've been scary O__O I would just run and scream and hide and have a heart attack. What would you do if someone gave you a huge ...

    Mar 18, 2010


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist