-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having a pinkish avatar.
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: Survivor in the land of dead zombies
I helped him find it! *feels proud*
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Ooh I love that. 10/10
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
xD 9/10
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Hahaha 8/10
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: just a taster-let me know what you think
Hey there Seana, I'm Irish and welcome to the site! So, since this is very short, I'm afraid I can't say much, but I hope what I do say helps. ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Oh God no :shock: Whats the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I'm weird about pickels lol. I only like them in one circumstance. Even then, its only their juice on my turkey sammich. Whats your favortie food?
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I would wish for me to log out of my email that day. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Mar 24, 2010 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
I'm wearing sorta pajamas! Black sweatpants, my blue old lacrosse shirt, and my sister's borrowed "Citizen Soldier" sweatshirt (mine is in the laundry ^_^ )
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
OMG! YES! I do it everyday! (thats what she said xD) Do you huggle trees?
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth DT.
While we're still on the topic of Harry Potter: I wore the homemade dark mark to school today ^_^
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Nooo xD Do you love the color patato?
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Red. And, I'm not saying that because mine is. Mine is a darker red-gold color, I'm talkin about BRIGHT red. What did you say about Skillet Gabe?
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Gabriel... what did you say about Skillet?! *is a huge fan* Black. Nuff said. Whats the coolest hair color?
Mar 21, 2010
