-
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
** Ok Nutty, its not really that long but I told you I'd post and this is what I got** Kendall Jenkins Someone yanked me off the couch and threw ...
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Sometimes 11 year olds really are more mature...
xDD Oh the attitudes we had when we were 11...
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Oh my God, Demie I will never be not jealous when looking at you. You're beautiful! Everyone here is!
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Yay!! ^_^
Mar 29, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Quirrel! Ok is wonderful!
Mar 29, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Wow! You're WICKED pretty!!
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Joe Walker in VPM as Voldy? One word: HAWT: Then theres Quirrel (Brian Rosenthall (sp?)) BEST BROMANCE EVER!
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Everyone says I am, so I guess it must be true. xD ^Thats my talent show audition vid, I think it sounds horrible, but hey you be the judge. I'm ...
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Keeping my eyes shut for a long time xD Q: How do you see yourself as an adult?
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: Theme songs!
Ooo Nutteh thats awesome! :D
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Survivor in the land of dead zombies
Peanut butta jellie time! *starts dancing*
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Kamas & Silented1 I.so.see.that. I second that! Uhh Nutmeg and Chinthara (sp?)
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Today at 2 in the morning, me and my dad were talking about a video game rating and how no one looks at them, and we got to talking about ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Caption Contest!
Maybe if I keep staring I'll penetrate his soul...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Theme songs!
Oh! Hero I love that song! ♥__♥
Mar 27, 2010
