User avatar

irishfire

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Hero

    Maxium Ride FTW! And South Africa? Nice! :D

    Apr 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The day YWS stood still.

    Hey Rockeh!! Irish here Oh my God I was mentioned twice!! Truly I am honored. Thank you so much :D This is acutally kinda ironic, I just got the idea ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *smells meat that just hit arm* Bolt...what is this? DF:LKsdf *shakes it off* *throws haggis at Bolt*

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *squishes marshmellow on Rockie's head* Does that make it feel better? *runs around spraying people with milkshakes*

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    Hey there! Irish here! That panther is amazing! I love the colors and the style! Your other pictures are fantastic as well, the lady with the giant hands though sorta ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Search Story

    Hahaha I love you Nate! That just made my day! :D

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    xDD I love it! 10/10

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 2010: Esme!

    Congrats Esme!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    You're amazing at song re-writing :D I love this! Thanks so much for posting! It just made my day!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Lol 8/10 for reference to Ninjas

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    xD I love both Howler! 10/10!

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs at Hero* I remember what thats like! *throws a potato at Hero and Gspy*

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish sat up and thwhacked her head on the top of the table. Groaning she got up. "Where am I?" She grumbled. Then she remembered and laughed. "That was some ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Keshra I gasp for breath, reinforcements huh? Wee. I frowned, trying to think of something. Oh. Ding! "You can go back in time right?" I said raising an eyebrow. She ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name Change???

    Nutteh No!!! I love your name its cool! :D

    Apr 5, 2010


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus