User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    The last dream I remember was, My dog Tucker had a litter of puppies (Hes a boy :? ) and since Tucker is about the cutest dog you will never ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I swear to God that dog needs help. She kept biting me and nipping me until Skyeler dicided that I wasn't a good chew toy! Thanks to Gspy for SAVING ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    OW! Jeez Bolt you got one in my friggin EYE! *runs at Bolt and jumps on his back, whacking his head with a banana*

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    I felt hungry a minute ago... :?

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You look great Howler! I LOVE the hat! :D

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Irishfire, LittlePetRock AspiringAuthorA..M., Mr.Knightley, Big_Cheesy_Grin, Teddybear22, and anyone else I've forgotten for being great friends. :D I tattle on Ranger for making my day :)

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    You know it Gspy! *whips octopus balls at Bolt*

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I could've sworn my brain didn't start working for awhile until after I realized that the random car that had crashed through into the room had, in fact, NOT hit ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Boston Marathon

    Haha the race was AWESOME! We screamed at everyone so loud we lost our voices for a good couple hours. :D Awesome for Hall, Nate and I'd love to see ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Boston Marathon

    Really?! Thats awesome! :) My uncle ran it last year, did pretty good too! I'd love to see you run it Nate!

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 just because its Paramore :)

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Mom doesn't think I'll be ok flying alone. But I've flown to New York before and I know how it works! The woman never believes in me. "All passengers on ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Can we start soon?! *impatient wreck* Btw, I am not baised. How do you write about someone you don't know? And, I wrote about Bolt, and I hardly know him. ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    Maybe but not in the same sense? We use it to say when something is good and cool or use it instead of really, you guys may use it to ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    Where I'm from everyone uses "Wicked". Like "Thats a wicked cool place!" Or "Thats wicked sick!" and if you go to like...say California or whatever, no one knows how to ...

    Apr 18, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy