User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Your right I dont get it xD But 7/10

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    xD Bolt and Hippie your dreams are awesome! One time I had this dream that I was on this bus with these giant teddy bears. And they were all dressed ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Torturing Cell

    Hey there, the name's Irish and I'm here to review! :D This was a very incredible piece! The pain and suffering you described gave you a full sense of pity ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I sighed and looked out the window as Skye began driving away from the school. Tucker sighed and lay down on my lap with a small huff. I grinned and ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    Country music? Really? xD Last night I dreamt that my mom adopted two more dogs so we would have an even number of dogs (we had three before, go figure) ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *beat hits Irish and falls to the ground* ...What were you hoping would happen? *tackles Bolt into a giant vat of pudding and sits on his head*

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    - Who makes you laugh the most? - My friends, my dad - Who's the most entertaining person you've met? - Probably my dad - Who is the smartest person ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I laughed as Nutty clung to me. Tucker licked both are faces. I smiled down at him. "Nutteh this is my dog Tucker. He stowed away in my suitcase!" Hugging ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I stared at that person for a while, they were weird... I nodded. "Yeah, we're fine. Tucker is virtually indestructible." Suddenly I saw a girl walking around I slightly recognized ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Scarlett "Mason" Masonaric "Come Mason!" My mother called to me. I groaned and picked up my heavy black skirt, running after her. We entered the ballroom and a wave of ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Sure Nutteh! Nothing really accept for Skye attacking me and my dog for talking to Gspy. Skye finally took her pills and she's calmer but creepy O_O

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Anybody want to be my character's love interest?

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I ran over to Tucker and picked him up, backing away from Skye. Poor thing was shaking. I pet him gently. "Its ok honey, its ok..." Turning away from them, ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I screamed and ran over to Tucker, picking him up. He huffed at Skyeler, ears laid back. She breathed out a sigh of relief and hugged him. The dog is ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    Ha. Dog farts. I stood up. "I'm impervious to dog farts Skye. Sorry, but when you have four of them and your dad is a constant bomb, you tend to ...

    Apr 22, 2010


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett