-
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for having the best taste in music evar ;)
Sep 12, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Auntie-At-War.
Sep 12, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For a cute avatar :D
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Colorful.
Sep 10, 2010 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Lady at Walmart.
Sep 9, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For having a black belt that I envy you for.
Sep 9, 2010 -
Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip! :D Another reason I love you. ^^ Mine is brownie mint chocolate chip. It's the most amazing thing.
Sep 9, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
BigMouthKitteh.
Sep 9, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For having a cute avatar :D
Sep 9, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for being Day.
Sep 7, 2010 -
Re: Your crushes and stories.
The plastic boulder at the mall fell on me. I had too. xDDDDDDDD
Sep 6, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
*clings to shirt* MINE.
Sep 6, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
TIM BURTON! 100/10
Sep 6, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Lava es pretteh :D Ranger is pretteh, Roki is pretteh *explodes* I'm the cool one ;) (the one with the sunglasses)
Sep 5, 2010 -
Re: Your crushes and stories.
Oooh crushes xD Mine are intersting: In 5th grade there was a guy in my class who I found to be extremely cute, and after a stroke of fate, my ...
Sep 5, 2010
