-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Thanks! Haha yours is too! 9/10!
May 8, 2010 -
Re: The Wings of Icarus
Hey there fellow Fire! I'm Irish! (fire) xD So, like Ranger said, this is awesome! I love Greek Mythology as well and your writing style *kisses fingers* Bravicimo! (sp?) Also, ...
May 8, 2010 -
Re: Skin [ Editied]
Hey there! Irish here! So, interesting story you have here. I agree with Elinor when I say that it's very original. I saw a couple things however: They just had ...
May 8, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Mr. Knightley Nutty (Shadow) Gspy!
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Looks cool! 8/10
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Lol good one 8/10
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Building Brand Awareness
The ☻☻☺☺YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY☻☻☺☺ needs our help!! Let us promote @@@@♥♥♥THE YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY@@@@♥♥♥
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
My two homeboys :3 YES. Derek Hough: Dancer: Hot:
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Lookin good Gspy!! ;D
May 5, 2010 -
Re: A Social Experiment- Read this first
The second I saw Keira and that Timmeh had posted in here, I knew. xD
Apr 30, 2010 -
Re: Circles. (Based off the song "Circles")
-Based off the song "Circles" By Flyleaf. This isn't for Timmeh's contest I just had to write it lol. Enjoy! Running down the shadowed the path, I stop again to ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I just saw those pictures on your blog and I THOUGHT I recognized him! Happy Birthday Bond! And Lookin good Ed ;)
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
*sigh* Nutteh, you're so beautiful! I'm so jealous ^_^
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: What Did You Dream Last???
xD That reminds me of my new worst nightmare So, it starts out playing like a movie (all my bad nightmares do) and this girl in my class had died, ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
So pretty Ranger! Tom's a lucky man ;)
Apr 26, 2010
