User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    1000/10 Just for "Again". Thats my FAVORTIE Flyleaf song :D 1) I will not Bow - Breaking Benjamin 2) The Road I'm on - 3 doors down (Again?...) 3) Be ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rascals (Excerpt)

    Hey there! Irish is the name is reviewing my game...for right now... I liked this! :) It was suspenseful and descriptive and very original! The only thing I saw wrong ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Diary of a Heartbreak

    Hey there!! Irish here! Wow, this is...sad. I totally understand that feeling and I still get that feeling sometimes. (I broke up with my first boyfriend 7 months ago xP) ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 never heard any of them but Led Zepplin and Nirvana are awesome :) 1) Down Poison - 3 doors down (this song scares me xD) 2)Someone that you're with ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    :O I. Love. It.

    May 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaids are evil

    ...You shouldn't even worry about the bluriness. It doesn't hide the fact that this is AMAZING!! You did this in a week? I couldn't do this in a year xD ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Wow! Beckiw I remember these :D I'd love a wallpaper thing! I love things that have to do with the elements espcially fire and water. As well as the forest!! ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: cornflakes

    Hey there! Irish is the name and I'm here to review. This is so random :shock: I honestly have dreams like this, and my dreams are probably the most random ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wyvern (WIP)

    Wow! Another beautiful picture! I really love that! :D The sea looks a little too dark though, just a tad. ^__^ I'm really jealous of your skill lol. I've never ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    GO TIM BURTON! 10/10

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wyvern (WIP)

    Hey there, the name's Irish and I'm jealous of you. Why? Cuz' you gots skills. I love this! The colors are fantastic and the picture itself is just...WOW! How did ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Writing stuffs

    I love the third one!! Its awesome :D You're really good at those!! Keep it up! -Irish :superman:

    May 9, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Pictures question

    Shoot, you need an account for photobucket right? >.

    May 8, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Pictures question

    How do you post more than one picture? I've seen people do it before but whenever I try to do it, it gets mad at me and tells me I ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A YWS Comic (16+ for a single square centimeter of blood)

    Hey Jen!! Irish here! So, I don't think I've ever reviewed one of your pieces, but I always make sure to look when I see you've posted something. Wanna know ...

    May 8, 2010


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann