User avatar

irishfire

  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate IRIE!

    May 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Ow ow ow ow OW Gspy! Why are you hitting meh! D: With weird cookies I've never heard of! *gets off Bolt's head* Me thinks I killed him.

    May 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I. Love. You :shock: 100000/10 just for Krptonite! 1) Smile - McFly 2) Jesus, Mary, and Joesph - Jim Gaffigan (comedian) 3) Pain - Three Days Grace 4) Star Girl ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    1000/10 for Flyleaf!

    May 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the smelly cat

    Hey again! I entirely agree with Elinor on this one. I've seen your stories on here and they are funny but you really need to a) maybe think about it ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I can hold a rainbow.

    Aquaaaaa! Irish es here! Wait...you didn't edit the color!? That's gorgeous! What kind of stone is that because I absolutely love the color :shock: And I agree with everyone, tone ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    0/10 Don't know any of those 1) Ladie's Choice - Zac Efron 2) Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy 3) Dancing Through Life - Wicked Cast 4) "Well ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    My sister just called to me from upstairs in her shower asking me to bring her the conditioner we bought last night and I said I would. So, I go ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I'll give you a 710 for Tik Tok and allmixed up, 3 doors down spells their name with a 3. ;) *is obsessed with them* 1) Burn it to the ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    [quote="Mr.Knightley"]Oh, indeed, Irie. We would make one smexay couple. ;) Me and Kamas quote] Ok first, LOL and second, are you implying something Timmy ;) TalaPaulWic and Silented1

    May 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Timmeh (Mr. Knightley) and Nutteh (White Shadow)

    May 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    xDD Love you Ranger! My favorite song is either: Father's Son - 3 doors down or She don't want the world - 3 doors down

    May 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I'm still wearing my grey, short sleeved basketball shirt, (I didn't feel like changing into my pajamas shirt ok!?) and my oh-so-amazingly-comfy red plaid pajama pants! And my regular ring ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    McFlyyyyy. :D I KNEW IT! 3 doors down for me :D

    May 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    My favorite black jeans, with a long sleeved black t-shirt with my grey short sleeved basketball shirt with the mascot on it.

    May 14, 2010


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson