-
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you listen to your ipod on shuffle while making banana bread and you match the mood of the song with how you make the ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Chasm (for Flyleaf contest)
This is for Timmeh's Flyleaf Group contest. I had the song "Chasm" which (at least Timmeh thinks it is) about it never being too late to turn to God. Sorry ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For always giving great advice.
May 30, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For speaking french with me. :)
May 30, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being a Classicist
May 29, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
Why are you automatically a nerd if you hang out with me? Sheesh...I'm like the most un-nerdy guy on this site. Actually, I'm not a nerd at all. >:| *feelings ...
May 28, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Don't really get it but IT SOUNDS PRETTY! :D 9/10!
May 27, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when your teacher mentions a project's name and you automitically go "YES! That project is SO fun!" at least 5 times. ^_^ And you're friends ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: Don't Read This
Lead me not to temptation...I'll find it myself :twisted: I swear I almost cried when I saw that xD
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Happy Towel Day!
Thats SO cute :O *jeaousy* Did you make that yourself Timmeh? If you did CAN I HAVE ONE?!
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Lol Kamas Skins and Bolt
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
100000/10 Amy Lee is AWESOME
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER
C B B A A A C C B A
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Santa Claus is Coming to YWS!
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, you need to learn to trust people... ...*twitch*...*twitch*... Tell me I can't take it!!!!! O_O
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10!! LOVE IT!
May 22, 2010
