-
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for stealing my soul and selling it to some demon :shock:
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Featured Member June 2010: BondGirl007
Congrats Hope!! :smt003 :smt003 You're AMAZING!
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Rate the song
10000000/10 I LOVE YOU TIMMEH! (sorry caps) Can't get a Youtube link for this but Feet in the Water - 3 doors down
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
xD Known for knowing its a joke.
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for loving Paramore
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians
Ben...why do I not see Dane Cook up there?! D:
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being friendly loved ;)
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For having a temper apprently.
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being an awesome reviewer! :D
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: The Angels of WWII
Kamas - It was a tourist shot xD Like I said to Jagged, I was walking by, running late, and happened to snap this picture. I love the way it ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: The Angels of WWII
Thanks guys!! Jagged - Yeah, I took this while I was walking to where we were supposed to meet the rest of my class and we were kinda late, so ...
Jun 5, 2010 -
Re: The Angels of WWII
Took this picture at the WWII memorial in D.C, I love the way it came out! Let me know what you think :D - Irish :superman:
Jun 5, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for your little icon thing in the chatroom... I don't know why I just stare at yours for some reason O_O
Jun 5, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
xD I love that picture Bubblegum! Yours too Rockey ;)
May 31, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For having a sick nasty name.
May 31, 2010
