User avatar

irishfire

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Summer I Was 13

    Welcome to the club Jessie! One thing is that we have a rule here asking us to not use IM improved words, like omnigoodness. Even if most of it was ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thank you so much Hannah! That was really bothering me! I'll be sure to look at that from now on! Thank you! :D

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey People! So I have a quick question, but I can't find the right forum to put it on and I really need this question answered so I'm going to ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    Hey there! I have a question, and I can't find the right forum to put it on, so I'm going to try it here. I've been reviewing things, and posting ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Edward and Bella

    Hm....interesting. I didn't see any grammar or spelling mistakes, and the story itself was good! Can't wait for the next part! :)

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Azula - Story of a Princess (Part 3)

    W-O-E! Intense! :D I loved it! Especially when you described her shooting Aang! Awesome! Great job Hawkeh! :D :D

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Falling Below Zero - Chapter 1

    Wow! I'm really interested. One thing I want to point out is that the conversation was sort of strange. It was like the narrator already knew what had happened to ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Silverman's Hazel part 2

    Part 2 of the Silverman's Hazel. This one, to me, is a lot more insightful as to what is going on, and what the dream meant not to mention more ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shiver

    Wow beautiful work :)

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Tamer

    That was very interesting! I really liked the discription but the dialog is going a little too fast. Slow it down, and maybe add some more. My opinion. Keep it ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The silverman's hazel part 1

    Hey Mars. Thanks so much for the critique! I'll try to look out for those things. I apologise for the ratio, I'm trying my best to keep up with it ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Azula - Story of a Princess (Part 1)

    That was cool! I'm a big fan of Avatar myself, esp. Zuko (after he goes to Ba Sing Sae). :lol: I agree that Azula losing her mind was really interesting. ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The silverman's hazel part 1

    The topic of this story is a topic that, for a reason I have yet to find out, I really dwell on. I have a lot of people close to ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The blind girls plea

    Wow, that was really beautiful. I agree the title doesn't really match, but that's easy enough to change. Thanks so much for posting. :)

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wolf Girl

    Wow! That was great! I agree, for a 40 minute story it was really good. I didn't see anything wrong with it but, then again, I'm new to this site ...

    Jul 13, 2009


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)