User avatar

irishfire

  • Lyric Poetry Re: just gold.

    Hey Hannah! So, I really like the poem, as I read it I could slowly see willow trees in my mind and the wind blowing them around. Really beautiful. First ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love and hurt

    Hey there! Welcome to the site Twilightzoner! Alrighty, so I think you have a really good plot here! I really liked it and I'm interested to see what happens, but ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Scripts Re: A vampire, a clutz, a REALLY bad singer, and two random girl

    I wrote this with 2 friends of mine, in maybe about 40 minutes. No offense to Hannah Montana fans or Twilight lovers, we just wanted to have a little fun ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    :lol: I love it! I love all your scripts, they're just awesome! My favorite line in the entire thing: RANDOM GUY 2 I’m still alive! DANNY Shut up! Love it! ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Hahahaha oh my goodness! You're brilliant! I love Twilight Parodies like this because I know so many Twilight loves and tons more haters! I worship you! :lol: -Irish

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The ungreatful dead (temporary tittle)

    Pretty good. It is funny! Nerd 2 is my favorite :D Nerd one: What the frack! It doesn't count if its already dead Nerd two: is that the same one ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur

    Epic! Utterly epic! It literally had me rolling on the floor laughing my brains out while my sister watched me and debated whether or not to get help! :D And ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!

    Haha! That was awesome! I loved it! Especially the part with Edward trying to "dazzle" you. While I was reading the series I always thought that was stupid and you ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Campfire Love Song

    The song of this story is one I'm in LOVE with. It's called I'd come for you by Nickleback, all credit for the song goes to Nickleback! Also I know ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Campfire Love Song

    The song of this story is one I'm in LOVE with. It's called I'd come for you by Nickleback, all credit for the song goes to Nickleback! Also I know ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Death's Visit

    Hahahaha that was good! :lol: I really liked how that all played out. A little stranglely, but still. My favorite line in the entire thing: Your an ass I know. ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script

    Hahahahaha! Wow I loved it! It was great! :lol: :lol: I especially loved the debating going on between Umbridge and Voldamort! It was so pwntastic! :D I loved all of ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolves Of Ni: Prologue.

    Woe, intense man. :twisted: I liked it but it was very short. I only found 1 error given birth to a coupel couple. I agree with KevinL you probably could've ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Brian's Eyes

    Hey there, I liked the story! The description of Brian actually reminds me of my dad (whose name ironically enough is Brian :lol: ) I really liked the amount of ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Addiction

    First off, I would LOVE to say that I think that was incredibly good! Really good, I loved it! If you write more I'll definitely be in line to read ...

    Jul 20, 2009


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid