User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    Awake, I love Never too Late too! Its awesome!! Second Hand Serenade is awesome too, I love Fall for You :D

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    A story I thought of randomly and took maybe...about a week to write. I know its long and if its too long I would really appreciate it if you let ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Four Seasons. Ch1

    Hey there spike71294! First I'd like to point out that I liked your story! But I noticed some things: I don't care if my vest and my torn denim get ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    Being the music addict I am its hard to have a favortie song but amazingly I do have them! Any 3 Doors Down song I am in LOVE with! I ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Musical Personna??? Twilight Characters??? Disney Channel???

    Hey there! Haha that was awesome! I loved it!! I noticed 2 things though: *EDWARD disapeares* I believe you mean, disappears And you didn't capitalize some of the beginning of ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Hope - A mother's tale

    Hey there PP! I'm Irish! I'm on your team for the game show thing, and let me say, glad to have you onboard! We have an awesome team :D Ok ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    That was pretty funny! I always love your plays Snoink, they're hilarious! But I thought the supervisor was a man? In the script you said it was a woman....or did ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    Haha that was EPIC! You killed Jacob and kicked Edward right in the worst place for a dude! Your my idol! Nate and Bella? lol Nate was right to run! ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    Haha that was EPIC! You killed Jacob and kicked Edward right in the worst place for a dude! Your my idol! Nate and Bella? lol Nate was right to run! ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The execution

    Hahaha! I can totally see Monty Python doing that! It actually reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian! Haha funny :lol:

    Jul 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Stranger in Seoul

    Hey Mazo! Time for a team critique!! WEE!! Ok here we go! Grammar: This alone was enough to make her an item of interest to Kim Jaejoong's class, and as ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Afternoon Missions

    Hey there Hannah! So, I'll first point out grammar, then certain things in the story I noticed, then just overall. My second crack at critique here we go... Grammar: I ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Purple's Hints!

    Hah! When I saw the title of this I didn't get it, but now I do! That was funny! Favorite line : Jimmy- It's... (Marie glares at him) Never mind ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Purple's Hints!

    Hah! When I saw the title of this I didn't get it, but now I do! That was funny! Favorite line : Jimmy- It's... (Marie glares at him) Never mind ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Macey

    Woe :shock: That was really cool! Great job! I only saw one thing that I didn't really understand: They would know that she knew if she did. That doesn't really ...

    Jul 29, 2009


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand