User avatar

irishfire

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once Upon a Time

    Hey there! I liked this! The past and present mixing together and everything was great! I found one thing that seemed a little off to me though: She missed a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: 2 pirates, 2 girls, and a very ranty vampire

    Act 2 of A vampire, a clutz, a REALLY bad singer, and 2 random girls. We hope that this act is as good as the last! Let us know!! Thanks ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Writer's Block Chronicles (Part 1 and more to come)

    Hey PP! Wow, I can't wait for the 2nd part! You got me hooked :D I've been through exactly what you've mentioned and even given up on hundreds (yes hundreds) ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do You Remember?

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That was so touching!! I'm like crying :cry: That was beautiful! I definatly think you should continue it! *mops up tears with tissue* Beautiful just beautiful Keep up the ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Hey, I just tried to send a sort've lengthy PM to someone and when I clicked "submit" it did absolutly nothing. And I sent one to myself that was short ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Checkers in the chaos.

    Hello again! :mrgreen: So, to start I really loved this story. It was so beautiful to me, so inspiring. Bravo! :smt001 The only things I saw were wrong was grammar ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Trees vs. Elves

    Hey there! I want to start with the fact that I think this is a pretty funny script! They all remind me of my friends and people I know, haha. ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Cutter's Lullaby

    Wow, that was beautiful! So moving. Amazing job! :smt002 The only things I really noticed where a few gramatical things! :smt003 Your mouth is open, tihnk you are screaming so ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Scripts Re: When does friendship last?

    Awwww, thats so sad. Poor Sherrie :cry: But I don't understand, did he do that only because she didn't want him to do that to her? Or was he faking ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Author and Character

    Lol nice. I think I should get some help if my charaters started talking to me... but you did good job with it! Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant:

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: YWS Easter Radio Show Transcript

    Haha! Awesome job you guys wicked funny! My favortie part: (To Snoink) Yeah? (Pauses.) What is it now? (Pauses.) (Annoyed) So? (Pauses.) Who cares? (Pauses.) Look, I’m trying to do ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Test

    ...bravo! -Irish :elephant:

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Life Of A Writer

    Hey there! Haha! That really made my day! (Well that and taking my sister down in Walmart :twisted: ) I loved this! I sometimes get this way when I think ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Wow I am totally loving this new site! It looks awesome! Epic job! -Irish P.S I love all the new smilies!

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Oh my God that was absolutely priceless! I love the fact that you made anyone from Twilight a total moron! :lol: So awesomefull! I esp. loved these parts Bella: *pants* ...

    Aug 23, 2009


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus