User avatar

irishfire

  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    OOOOOOOOO :shock: I loved this piece! Very well done! It was moving and real and lots of big words that I can't think of that are very good things :lol: ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Bolder's Bond

    I wrote this for a friend of mine to try to cheer her up after something that really brought her down and I really want to know what people think ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    Dont worry about it :smt001 I PMed you my answers. -Irish :elephant:

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    This is my story. I was born 14 years ago into a family with a dad, a mom, and 1 older sister. Then when I was about 3 or 4 ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Memoirs of a Charmer named Elly

    Wow, I'm so sorry for your depression. Some one very close to me had it and it was horrible. But I'm so glad your better :smt001 I know how you ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Hey, I have a quick question that just popped up. Are we still doing points? And if we are, where are they?? Because I can't find them anywhere on my ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Scripts Re: "Dream Self", episode 1, part 2

    HI DERE! Wow! I'm loving this script, its funny and interesting and you've sucked me in! Saw one thing though Kim sits at the kitchen table, her ehad in her ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You're Not Perfect.

    Hi there! So I think you have a pretty good story here but there are some suggestions about some things that jumped out at me, if you don't mind of ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I missed having you in my bed.

    ...HAHA! Good one :lol: That was really clever. To be honest I was a little scared to click on this because of the title but I'm glad I did, it ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Scripts Re: "Dream Self" episode 1, part 1

    ...W-O-E. :thud: That was epic, and shocking, and funny all at the same time. AWESOME JOB! I love the ducks hahaha. Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant:

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (12)

    Hey there! First I want to say that I loved this! The description was beautiful and it reminded me of tons of books that I've read with the form of ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Scripts Re: SPEW Trailer

    Epic awesomesauce dude. Epic awesomesauce... 8)

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Imaginary Friends - Chapter 1

    I liked this! It was clever and creative and very well written! Awesome job! :smt003 I loved how you made each of his friends the very imbodiment of what they ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My precious baby cousin <3

    Hey Teamate! Wow, that was so touching! I know exactly how you feel, I have younger cousins 2 around the age of 6 or 7 and one around the age ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boring

    Haha, that was perfectly horrid! While I was reading this my sister came in and said "There are like 30 "borings" in that sentence." And left :smt005 I liked this! ...

    Sep 1, 2009


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda