-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
When you say weirdy, I think cheese
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Let me see a random fact.... In 6th grade the most embarrasing thing in my entire life happened to me. This is how it went down: Me to Guy I ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10 Thanks yours too! Haha, I'm just like that with my favortie band
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Threading Through a Needle (Reviews appreciated)
I 2nd the notion of never having heard of this! (I know that doesn't make sense but I feel like being random.) I do, however, LOVE this story! It was ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Because you're so happy, I'll eat who ever you hate most in the world *finds that person* I EAT CHOO NEWB!! SNARF! *grins happily* yerm. -insert coin-
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Dude! Totally 9.5/10! I love Keria Knightly! Congrats to you both :lol: -Irish :elephant:
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.. Tall, er- every elegant dark brown hair, brown eyes?
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say X-men, I say wolverine OWNED! :thud:
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 OH! I remember that! Hahaha, I love their contest, Legolas is just owning everyone :lol:
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 I love Lord of the Rings! But when did that happen? -Irish :elephant:
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!
Haha, thanks :smt003
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: I Need You To Write. - 2.
Wow, the more I read of this chapter (and chapter 1) the more into I got. I found myself leaning toward my computer monitor because of the suspence going on ...
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: "Dream Self" episode 2, part 2
Hello again! Still loving this, even more now that its getting more climactic! But my curiousity is eating at me, what happened with her boss? Loving Ted, loving the cat, ...
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: "Dream Self" episode 2, part 1
Hey, I am still loving these scripts! I didn't know you had posted another one though :lol: YAY THEY FOUND BUBBY! I was beginning to get worried about him... Keep ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Sisterly Love [3]
Hi there! Wow, I remember reading the first part of this when I just started out here and after a while I lost it. But I just found it again ...
Sep 8, 2009
