User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    AWESOME! You get a signed CD of your favorite band! -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think Talor Lautner I think "That sexy beast" (my friend said it NOT ME!)

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Ummm... I'm the only one in my family with red hair and my mom thinks I get it from a distant crazy aunt

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get Atlantis -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Today I was walking back from lunch with my boyfriend and a couple of his friends and for some reason we were talking about rapeists. And I started telling a ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Happy Pink elephants dancing I think of my signoff "-Irish :elephant:"

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a tricked out pen I like your attitude Hawkie :smt001 -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a high five cause you don't like twilight either :smt003 -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    When you say *nods* I think *headdesk* .....*deskexplodes*

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say broken leg I think screwed up knees

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a paint brush! Haha my pleasure Ranger Hawk :lol: -insert coin-

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say doctor's office, I think cretches (Haha!...sorry)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Messy Joes, I think fainting (long story)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get your own Hawkie! YOU LUCKY DUCK! -insert coin-

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Quotes ?

    A lot of my favorite quotes are from songs and my favorite historical figures "The strongest among you may not wear a crown" - From "Citizen Soldier" by 3 Doors ...

    Sep 11, 2009


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood