-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ice Fang your getting closer lol right on height why not on weight and I don't have glasses although everyone else does :lol: Let me see black hair blue eyes ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Hahaha! I think "Ok we need to focus.....HEY LOOK AT MY SOCKS!"
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a package for the postage stamp -insert coin-
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
haha red hair is correct WAY my own little way :P hm...let me see blonde hair, glasses, green eyes, tallish
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a kitty :smt003 -inserts coin-
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a hug from me just cause I need to hug someone -insert coin-
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 its really pretty :smt001
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a clean shirt, cuz the coke got all over your other one -insert coin-
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No on the hair, my teeth aren't crooked they're slightly spacy, my eyes are brown and your semi right on my height OO I RYMHED Umm blonde hair... green eyes ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Goron Mines I say "Wha?"
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Haha, You get a FULL can of coke. -insert coin-
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I'm guessing you have green-ish eyes? Braces. Pretty smile. No on the eyes, and I do need braces but I don't have them yet and my smile is actaully (in ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Oxford and Onyx I LOVE YOU! :lol: You get to be able to fly! -insert coin-
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Red hair, green eyes, and short? Not right right? WOW close, I have red hair and I'm the shortest in my family but I'm catching up to my mom..... Uhh ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
oooo One time my grandma dragged me and my sister to church (we're both non-religious) and when my grandma tried to put the holy water on me I yelled "EW ...
Sep 12, 2009
