-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Haha why do I always wind up after you Awake? I'll do Teddybear22 10/10 LOVE IT!
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 so romantical :D
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say sandwich I think seasame seed buns
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get an awesome drawing of yourself not done by me! -insets coin-
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
your getting closer Ice Fang right on one of the eyes and chubby...*looks at self* ehh sure why not. hmm.. black hair, brown eyes, tan How bad did I do ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Haha I'll rate OxfordandOynx You get 8/10 because shes cool lookin'
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a jack o' lantern -inserts coin-
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Nalakaya; Heiress of Hell
Welcome to the site my friend!! So I'm not going to nitpick on you, but I do want to point something out: Whenever someone different speaks, it starts a new ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
TIDDLES! :smt003
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Called Granny by many Age: 14 Fav. book: Faerie Path by Frewin Jones Fav. author: Juilet Marrillier, Eva Ibotson, Frewin Jones, loads more. Fav. food: Chinese, HAMBURGERS!, pub food ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Aquamarine your right on the hair and height, but wrong on the eyes. Uh brunette, bright, happy face, and brown eyes
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say smiley, I think awesomesauce
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get medicine for the food posioning that banana will give you -insert coin-
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!
Definitely :lol:
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say OMG! I have socks with ROBOTS on them xD I say I HAVE LEPERCHAUNS AND BEAR SKIING!
Sep 13, 2009
