-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Tallish yes, baby blues no freckles yes pale skin yes and no tatoos or pircings what so ever :lol: hm.... short brown hair, brown eyes, tall
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
*dies laughing* Hiya Awake! I'll see affefah don't worry :lol: 9/10 my friend coool
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh wow I wish you were right. Your sort've right about my hair, its red, I guess you could call it ginger, and it used to be at my waist, ...
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a hug because your my new best friend :smt005 -inserts coin-
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say formula 1 I think bunson burner
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Um... I love the taste of blue cheese dressing and I put it on everything, including porkchops :smt003
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
OH GOD THANK YOU! You get $100 bucks for the gloves! -inserts coin-
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say guacamole I think pits
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Icefang, I do have some pimples but they're like...not *shrugs* I doan know. And some freckles...but very little Lets see Ranger Hawk... err....brown hair....blue eyes?
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
you get a box of tissue I get handsanitzer -inserts coin-
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say grandma arms I think cheesecake :lol: (long DISTURBING story)
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Lovely
Well hello there Breathless! Welcome to YWS!! I hope you love it here like I do :smt003 Ok, so this story I thought was pretty good for a first post! ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get hijacked by a monkey -inserts coin-
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 still LOVEING IT! haha its a phoenix, i agree it is hard to see :lol:
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say fatness I think flab *shudders*
Sep 14, 2009
