-
Re: insert coin
You bet! You get your own Empire :smt003 -inserts coin-
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
BarrettBenedict I'm a girl Ok Ice Fang lets see..... tall, freckles, likes to wear black?
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say burger I say *drools*
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say white I think milk OH MY GOD MILK! :smt005
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Haha OxfordandOynx believe it or not thats actaully happened to me but I didn't have one. And oh my GOD! thanks for the PC factory! You, Hawkie, get a puppy! ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.... I don't know if you could call my eyes amber...they're very dark with this werid organge.... Lets see.... tan, black hair, blue eyes?
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Denatured - Chapter 1 Part 1
Hi there! Wow, this is fantastic! I love it!! Didn't really notice any spelling mistakes or grammar. Awesome job my friend! Keep up the awesome work! -Irish :elephant: P.S Can't ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Firemen catch fire.
Hahaha I loved this! It has this feeling about it, I can't really describe it, but I really love it! It reminds me of this dream I had, it was ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a new laptop -inserts coin-
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: "Dream Self" episode 3, part 1
Hahahahaha LOVE IT! Is Ted really in love with Kim? Cuz' hes confusing me greatly :lol: Love the last line too! Keep up the good work! -Irish :elephant:
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think "Pop!" I think bones
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say huh I think makes big flame :twisted:
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: you're Not Perfect.
Hi there jessie2009! I wanna start off with I liked this! It had a very innocent ring to it. But I saw a couple things: It made me jut want ...
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a thank-you and a million dollars cuz your offically awesome! -inserts coin-
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Oh wow this is getting werid... foxfire I give you a 9/10 I love the colors!
Sep 16, 2009
