-
Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!
Jaws *shudder* "A whole new world..."
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 Pretty :)
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Where'd your username come from?
I acutally just made my up on the spot. I usually try to put something to do with Ireland in my user and an element of some sort because I ...
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: The Hideous Expression of Love
Hey there! Irish is here! *heroic theme music* I liked this! It was interesing :) I saw a couple of things though: There was nowhere left to turn, she was ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Lol 9/10
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For acutally having 4 cokes, 2 monsters and a red bull O_O
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Darknush, you're adorable, Irie, HOW am I sposed to find your beautiful face in that tiny picture with all those people? D: And Jacky, don't feel bad you fit right ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Awkward Phone Conversations
Oh man! One time I had to call my friend at 2 in the morning because she thought her house was on fire, and I wanted to make sure everything ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you think Harry Potter is the LotR of Low fantasy?
You have to keep in mind though, Harry Potter was written more for children and LOTR was written more for adults, so obviously the writing style/depth is going to be ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
100/10 I love Sherlock Holmes :D
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Have fun guessing which one is me ;) (Hint: I'm near the guy in red)
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For loving the Irish, even thought you aren't Irish. :D I am too Irish! Just not fully! Like a quarter *humph* For being Jagged
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being one of my most awesome friends here on YWS :)
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Random! Answer it, fools!
1. Favorite smilie? - :superman: 2. What's my middle name? - CHEESECAKE O_O 3. Do you believe in faeries? - YUP! 4. Do you tan easily? (depending on your skin ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For making the best collages I've ever seen!
Jun 14, 2010
