-
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Ok first of all I must say that I love Monki for loving Skillet just like me and gsppcrocks10 for 3 doors down, you guys have awesome taste in music! ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Whats that? I'm the only history geek out of all my friends so whenever I say something like "Oh my God the British surrendered to the Americans on my birthday ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
*takes picture* AWESOME!! Now you get to taste the rainbow too! *hands own packet of skittles* -inserts coin-
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say best movie ever I think Monty Python's Life of Brian
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Haha! I love skittles! You get to ride the rainbow! *puts Aquamarine on the skittle rainbow* -inserts coin-
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think cheddar, I think Lord of the Rings (my sister and I have this joke about the orcs getting all freaked out about all the undead coming to help ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get shoelaces -inserts coin-
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hm.... likes stalker ducky (thats what me and a friend of mine call that duck), tall?
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha correct! But my hair is short sorry. Uhh brown hair close to black, green eyes?
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say moonpie I think cowpie :lol:
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a kitten -inserts coin-
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Awww but I don't know how to talk pirate like.... So yesterday I was at my locker first thing in the morning, and I was bending down into my backpack ...
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a candle -inserts coin-
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Uhhhh no on all of that Lets see, brown hair with a buzzcut, dark blue eyes, short
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say beta I think Yahoo!
Sep 19, 2009
