-
Re: Rate the username above you.
WOO FOR IRISH PEOPLE! *high fives Bolt* You should sue them for copyright! :lol: 8/10 Reminds me of the Black Eyed Peas CD "Ellephunk" or something like that
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Running With Wolves Ch. 2 (so far)
Wow! This is fantastic! Great job! I really like this story, its very real and touching. (I started to well up :cry: ) I saw a couple of grammar things ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
8/10 reminds me of that weird dog movie with Miley Cyrus but I won't hold it against you
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Hello again Awake. I'll give you a 8/10 booful =3
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Shark Tale I think Chris Brown
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Well that sounds painful.... You get a fox -inserts coin-
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
No, I'm not short, I actaully like the 2nd tallest out of all the people I know. And yes my hair is short and hahaha I wish I was fairy ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get the new skillet CD -inserts coin-
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think terrified I think sharks
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hey Nutty! You got my hair right, but my height is wrong. Lets see... blonde, brown eyes?
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: but i love her anyways.
Awwwwwww this was so sweet! It reminds me of my neighbor who is 89 and not related to us in anyway but we love her like we love our grandmother. ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.5/10 It may be just one word but I find it very poetic in itself It also reminds me of one of my fav. bands new album WHICH IS AWESOME!
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
TOOTSIE pop
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Oh my God I love them all (mostly 3 doors down and Daughtry :lol: , not so much the others) Hm.... 9/10 for All American Rejects 1) Just like a ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Hahaha AquaMarine that reminds me of this one time I was talking to my friend and we were talking about Nazis for some reason and we were saying that she ...
Sep 20, 2009
