-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say sure you do. Lol. I say Gotta love it
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Awww thats sweet! 8.5/10
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Oh God, cheesecake :shock: You get a piggy of your very own! -inserts coin-
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say ...you're insane I say I get that a lot :smt003
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha your right on my being a girl and my eyes :lol: Hm....brown hair, glasses?
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Once again, never heard of those but 5/10 for Fall out boy 1) Life of my Own - 3 Doors down 2) It is you (I have loved) - Becky ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say "Found him!" while hanging out in the pet store. I say YAY FOR WHAT EVER NEMO'S DAD'S NAME IS I CAN'T REMEMBER IT THOUGH!
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Dark Sploosh how'd you know my hair was in a ponytail today? *looks around* are you stalking me? Lets see....brown hair, brown eyes, shiny
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a coin to so you can insert one :wink: -inserts coin-
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Awwww cute little piggy! I wish I could be a vegitarian but I wouldn't last 2 seconds :lol: You guys are awesome that you can do that! 9/10
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Again Black Eyed Peas but also Charlotte's Web 8/10
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
OO thanks! You get a star named after you! -inserts coin-
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Bug's Life I think Hercules
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Errr I havent heard of any of those so sadly I must give it a 4/10, but the names sound cool! :D 1) No rain - Blind Melon 2) Dream ...
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
Oh wow, I'm eating a pumpkin muffin right now.... *looks at 200397* Sorry.... You get a Your totally Welcome and a new car! *inserts coin-
Sep 22, 2009
