-
Re: A random fact about yourself
Hahaha it really is hard for us! Uhh a random fact about me is on weekends I stay up til like 2 and when I'm brushing my teeth I'm listeing ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get to name the starfish -inserts coin-
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Watch people dancing and smiles slightly. Puts ipod in and starts playing Nickelback and begins to join people dancing while headbanging.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Love the nighttime! 9/10
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
THERE IS! You're the only one whos seen it :lol: 10/10 because you saw it!
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Ahhh poetry 9/10
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a sponge to live in the pineapple -inserts coin-
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Cute! 8/10
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a fork -inserts coin-
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say What I say You know like woman heros, is pronounced EXACTLY like heroine...maybe its spelled the same way too...*ponders*
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
You are correct my friend! TUBM loves to dance!
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Thats very poetic! 9/10 for just bein' so beautifully worded :smt003
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Thanks Nutty and about your friend, thats pretty funny! I actaully had my pants fall down one time but that was because a weird friend-but-not-really ran into me and my ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Well hello again! 9/10 like the light
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
7/10 for Queen, don't know the rest. 1) Up to the Mountain (MLK song) - Patty Griffin 2) Behind those eyes - 3 doors down 3) I'd come for you ...
Sep 25, 2009
