-
Re: A random fact about yourself
Oh my God I do that too! :lol: Uhh a random fact is that I like to image dances for certain songs and if I zone out I tend to ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
They laughed. "So anyway, music. What other artists do you like?" Irish asked. Asking the bar tender for another round of drinks on her, in celebration of a new friend.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Yes but what else about me black hair?
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Cute!! 9/10
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Dr. Suess I think "one fish 2 fish red fish blue fish"
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
YAY You get milk -inserts coin-
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Pwned I think Cat
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Bravo my friend! You got it! Err...blonde?
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Irish laughs too hard and gets milkshake up her nose, causing them to laugh more. Irish blows her nose in a napkin and then extends her hand to Wookie. "We ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say What now? I say ownage
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
For Wookie an endless amount of toilet paper For Ranger Hawk a date with Tom Fletcher -inserts coin-
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Indeed I am! TUBM likes to rock out
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha right on hair, wrong on eyes, and I have no idea anymore :lol: Erm... I have no idea what I said for you uhh blonde, and tall?
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say music that I lurvvvvvvvve I say *sigh* I know
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Hahahaha! I do that too! I actaully did that today! So I listen to music when I mow for entertainment and I got all caught up in the song and ...
Sep 26, 2009
