User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I love your new one! 10/10 the colors are so pretty!

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Haha! Awesome! Random fact is that my friends think I NEVER get mad at them or not talk to them because I'm mad but in truth I do (quite a ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Oh God... chocolate muffin...*drools* Sorry I'm starving. Today, just to mess with our friend, (actually the same one who doesn't like to be hugged) we started making up all this ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Haha you're so welcome Wookie! You too Ranger Hawk! For Wookie and Ranger Hawk: Your favortie bands are now live right next door to you and want to spend every ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish bites her lip, and orders some french fries for the two of them. "Hm..." she said watching the bar tender place them in front of her. She smiled at ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cara's Funeral

    This story was inspired by the song that is in it. The song is called "Lucy" by Skillet ALL CREDIT FOR THE SONG GOES TO SKILLET This is dedicated to ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Wookie another reason to dub you awesomeful! Thats like one of my favortie songs of all time! And YES IT DOES DESERVE THE CAPS! :lol: Ello Ranga! Hm... I don't ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    We went outside for flex today and we always love to make fun of my friend who runs from you if you try to hug them and so we were ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    When I laugh I have to either clap or cover my mouth with my hands, I have no idea why but I HAVE to do something with my hands, wether ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get to be best friends with everyone in Skillet and McFly! -inserts coin- DAAAAAAAAANG Wookie, your one lucky duck! Ehh I guess I'll give you this *Captures Jacob Black ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughs and bites lip in thought. "They're all rock groups, they sound A LOT like Nickelback and they're very popular in their own circles. I am head over heels ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say netting I think fishing

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Wookie I'm so happy for you! WOO! By the way wookie I thought you might enjoy this *give Wookie a UBER comfy chair to eat the chips in* You get ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say ipod I think neon green

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Blue eyes and....blonde hair? Night, you have to guess other things about me :lol:

    Sep 28, 2009


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery