-
Re: The story of me
*entirely fascinated*
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: HAI! *waves frantically*
OH OH OH I HAS QUESTION! Do you know who I am?
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
Timmeh I loff you. You know you're a nerd when you spend an entire day texting your friend talking only using song lyrics.
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)
You guys pwn! Sorry I missed it! I had to work for most of the day and then I was basically dead for the rest of it xP
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
OOO I love that :D 10/10
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for pure amazingful-tasticalness
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For giving the best hugs!
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
Was I already matched? >.> And me and Timmy =^_^= And me and Irie =^_^= And Irie and Timmy xD OH! Best match of all time: Me and Bittersweet-Holly-ladeh =D ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Chat Conversation....
I love it. :D
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Raz--you look way older than 13 and you're so pretty! Irish--aaahhh I finally get to see you (sorta)! I love your hair; but why no smile?? Nutty--you are gorgeous! Sillyducky--beautiful ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being elegant handwriting
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Raz- You're gorgeous :) Bolt - Woe...you're SO dashing! :shock: Hars little ol' meeee:
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Ooo 8/10! Sounds cool!
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
French
Jun 23, 2010 -
Re: Awkward Phone Conversations
xDD Thats awesome! The guys on my Washington bus did something like that, they thought they had the phone number of this girl, but they weren't sure and this is ...
Jun 23, 2010
