-
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Heh sure feels like it... TUBM loves the color blue
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Whenver I'm overly tried my eyes sting
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
I wish that I could change the events of today into what I thought it was gonna be...not what really happened... You get a sports car -inserts coin-
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Awwww thats so nice! I spent an hour in the nurses office
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 Reminds me of a puppy!
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Nope! Doing that tommorow! :lol: TUBM seems grossed out
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
I like the ring to it 8/10
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Food from the Past
Oh wow thats interesting :smt005 Haha I used to eat butter by the stick when I could get away from it! And I still love butter but not THAT much. ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
You are correct sir! I have one sister and 2 step siblings! And guess what? I'M the youngest...wee... :thud: TUBM knows how I feel
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Oh wow! Thats really pretty! 9.5/10
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Obama Applauds YWS in Community Service Speech
Wow! Congratulations to Nate!! :smt003 And I can't thank him enough for making such a great site, I love it here :smt001
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
:shock: I love you! You get an endless supply of your favorite dessert too! -inserts coin-
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Birthday Phone-Calls (Rated 12s for violence)
Oh wow, he sounds incredibly creepy! :shock: Doan wanna meet him in a dark alley thats for sure! So, I really liked this! The mystery behind it is intense, and ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Aww! I liked them! Ahh well thats kinda cool 7.5/10 I'm gonna miss your dudes :cry:
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
9/10 for Disney musicals! I love them! And Wookie I love you for giving that person a 100/10 for having Nickelback! :smt003 Lemme see... 1) Do you Believe In Magic ...
Oct 1, 2009
