User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say what you just said I say *moans slightly and continues to drool*

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Woo! *looks at Wookie and Gsspcrocks* Can we? Oh my God I totally can and have. TUBM could IM all day

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish stares at the french fries like they will tell her. "Err...." she said dripping another french frie. "I'd have to say...err..." She looks at Wookie helplessly and then shakes ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    You know it!! :D May I join the weird group? TUBM thinks I should

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say "I need to use my CPR skillz don't I?" I say *is still passed out on floor cept is also drooling*

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Thanks Wookie! It fit my mood. I love you!! *looks at 3 doors down* Brad! Gimme a hug! *Brad hugs her* :thud: You get the animal of your dreams as ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say "Breath Irish!!! Breath!!! Don't give up!!! Don't walk into the light!!!!!!!! I say *gasps for air and then faints*

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Night your right :lol: Hm.... blue eyes...dirty blonde?

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Awww! Thanks so much! And aren't they awesome?! I have such a problem but I could be a lot worse I only have like 5 TUBM has a scarf problem ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say brown bad I say *grabs and breathes into it*

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Hahaha! Several of my friends actaully wanted to give me that for my birthday! You get a cat -inserts coin-

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Oh thats so me. I have a scarf problem I love them so much! TUBM thinks I'm nuts

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Math exam I say *begins to hyperventilate*

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Hahaha! Thats halarious! I realized that I have an awesome british accent today in Social Studies because these two guys kept asking about something and they were saying it in ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say "You will be assimilated." I say well that doesn't sound fun!

    Oct 2, 2009


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly