User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hm... I agree its very thought provoking. 8/10

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    I love the colors it makes me think of fall...10/10

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Totally! I want to have one in real life so bad now! *picks up milkshakes and runs after Wookie, tackling her and slashing them in her face* TUBM wants to ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say *wakes up to see Jacob giving CPR and screams* Get away from me you stalker! :smt087 I gave you to Wookie how would see feel ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Sounds cool! 8.5/10

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I offically love you for looking at 3 doors down Wookie. I'm giving you a 100/10 for doing so. And your playlist gets a 9/10 I have the exact same ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hahaha! Yay! I think your the first person I got right on the first try! Err.. tannish skin?

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Haha awesome! Err... I have a tooth on my lower jaw that sticks straight out thats been that way for like 3 years now and still has to fall out ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Woooo! My boys rock!! You get an autrographed Paramore anything you want and a french frie company. -inserts coin- *begins to dance horribly* Join me!!

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed, clapping her hands. "No, that sounds hilarious!" Irish sipped at her milkshake and giggled. "If it makes you feel any better, my life isn't that glamorous either. The ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish watched the salt fall onto the fries and quickly picked up one and shoved it into the cool vininlla in thought. "Hm..." she said. "Whats the funniest thing thats ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Not bad indeed. I'm feeling lucky (incredibly strange for my poo of a day) so I'll give you a...8/10 just cuz your awesome. 1) Dangerous Game - 3 doors down ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Haha your close, I have two and one is getting close to that age. Err.. black hair, brown eyes?

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Pfft! You know I do! *finds random bowl of chocolate pudding and chucks it* That feels awesome! TUBM likes chocolate pudding

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get more french fries -insert coin- Hey Brad lets go get some french fries with Wookie! *Brad nods and they join Wookie and her companions* Sup! How 'bout some ...

    Oct 3, 2009


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green