User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish looks up at the ceiling in thought. "Well, first I'd like to say that I own that song too! So you're not alone." She laughs. "Hm....Random question! Whats your ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hm.... Maybe normal height, some considered short by some?

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Hello! 8/10 pretty

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    Haha I love him! You say that I say I begin to think about the lady he wound up with :lol:

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Haha! Whenever I'm in a certain mood, like upset or hurt or happy or you get the point I normally play a song that matches the mood. For some reason ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Err... why not! *finds donut* YUM! TUBM wants to hit me with some foreign cuisine *chases Wookie with a bottle of chocolate syrup and squirts it all over her and ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Rock on Wookie!! You get your own dance teacher who can instantly teach you how to dance better if you want to! Personally, I like to dance horribly! -inserts coin- ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish took another frie and seemed to examine it. "Err..." she said suddenly looking sheepish. I would have to say any Disney Channel artist from High School musical 2 to ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Fight the urge Gsspcrocks! Fight it!!! I always am very curious to hear other people's funny stories. I don't know why but I find them incredibly interesting :smt056

    Oct 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dear Juliet...

    Wow! I really liked this! I haven't read Romeo and Juliet although we are going to this year but in a couple months but I have heard of it and ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Ooo thats cool! My friends last year got in a HUGE fight about wether or not my hair matched my eyes, and it was like 1 against 8 we were ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Wow very close! My skin color is more pale than tan. Well this'll be difficult *stares at avatar* brown hair and blue eyes?

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    *Watches her eat pie off my face* What kind of pie is it? *picks up another pie and throws it in white_shadow's face* hm? TUBM wants to know what pie ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hahaha I love LOTR 20/10!

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say Well now we have a good story to tell my friend

    Oct 3, 2009


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain