User avatar

irishfire

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    *hugs Wookie* Thank you!! *looks at people in line to kill her for JB songs* You heard her! And thechocolatewritingcat I don't like them like most do. I don't think ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    *turns a darker shade of green* I wish I could that with my family! You lucky duck! And oh my God I LOVE Celtic music too!! Its awesome! :smt005 Hm.... ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Lol love your word curvaceous and I'll say sure! And I'm not short, or tall. And haha your right about my cheeks and my hair and I guess you could ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say *spazzes horribly* I LOVE HER! (sorry caps) She's one of my favortie charaters! I didn't know what her name was!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish seemed to stare at the wall dumbly. "Whats a racool? And am I stupid for not knowning what it is?" She laughed and looks Wookie. "I have another nightmare ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Haha! Ok I am jealous of Samuel Garrison! I wish my family had that kind of history! *turns green* MEHH! Uh... I'm the only one in my family who can ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that I say Whos he play?

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ha! Slim is a no, my eyes I don't know about lovable but they are big. And my cheeks are on the dot! And I think my lips are right. ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Thanks for the new nickname Nutty! Do you want me to not throw food at you? *chucks ketchup at everyone else* Moo hahahaha! TUBM wants to chuck mustard

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Irish laughed and bit into her burger almost savagely. "Thats pretty funny!" She said, her mouth full. She chewed thoughtful and swallowed with a sip of soda. "My dreams are ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    Awww no one likes me :(

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hm... I don't really know them but your Wookie so I'll give you a 8/10 1) The Better Life - 3 doors down (my boys!) 2) Play my music - ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    YUP! *catches Wookie and dumps vinegar and pie in hair and face* Mwahaha! Thats what you get for putting syrup in my hair! TUBM thinks I'll never get the syrup ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Oh my God Wookie I am eating chips right now! I'm not kidding! They're so good and I was just gonna go get a soda! Amazing! You get suddenly amazing ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

    Hahahaha! 10/10! Thats awesome! I have dreams like that all the time! So, I had this one dream (and its incredibly long so bare with me) and we were in ...

    Oct 4, 2009


attempting foot extraction
— Mea